Tuesday, August 12, 2008

frosty

i just had a vanilla frosty from wendy's. and a broccoli and cheese baked potato, and a coffee. The first two are gone with their remains in the trash bucket under my desk (the first first was delicious, the second first not so much) and i'm slowly sipping on my coffee now.

I'm at the library job which I have come to love. Because at my other office job I don't have more than 3-4 minutes of free time to stealthily log on to Facebook or Blogspot, and 3-4 minutes isn't enough time to really sift through my list of facebook friends or write a decent blog entry.

a lot has happened since I moved into 1122. The days when nothing happens seem almost surreal. So far, I really love my new house and my new neighborhood. We have a great social-type porch where pedestrians and bicyclists who we may or may not know stop and hang out for a bit.

Oh yeah, and there is a kitty! She goes by several aliases including Fern, Matha, cutie pie, and Verne. She is beautiful as you can see from the following...





Lila S has been crashing on my bed and my couch for the month of august, bringing all the good and fonky energy gainesville needs at the end of a summer. Brother Weezy was in town for the weekend, basking in the laziness of a warm and hungover gainesville weekend. Sunday the main (only?) thing accomplished by us three was driving over to Cafe Gardens in Weezy's awesome Jeep Cherokee and downing grilled cheeses and beer and fries. In case you were curious, Lila's GC had spicy havarti and provolone with baby spinach and onions, Weez's had spicy cheddar with baby spinach. For beer, we opted for Shock Top then went to have a cigarette with the Pita Pit dudes and chatted about the word "yack" and wearing out your shoes.


get it, L



Also, I acquired strep throat. I just found out this morning in the infirmary. Kind of ironic cause I thought I had strep about a month and a half ago when all my friends were getting it. But i didn't. But now I do. And it's prob from making out with the grimy straight kid who wants to experiment with sexuality and singled me out as the boy he wants to experiment with. God Damn It.

1 comment:

Mosephine said...

i apologiz for th prmatur strep spculation.

p.s. th E still doesn't consistnly work. godammit.